martes, 30 de abril de 2013

Work Drugs - Absolute Bearing

Stuart A
San José, Costa Rica


Evening govna!, I'm back, but I'm not gonna talk about UK, I'm gonna talk about Philadelphia. Yeah! actually about a duo from this state, and this album that I am introducing to you was released in 2012, their third album, and their last.

This album has this dreamy indie wave, is the perfect album to chill or to dance, don't know. My actual favorite song is License to drive (by the way, in the link below you can download it for free!), it remembers me The Drums, but I'm not going to compare them, because they are pretty different, and is just this song. They mix the voices in the songs and it sounds so good, like a really well-done dream pop. You can hear the full album right here:


These guys, Thomas Crystal and Benjamin Louisiana, recovered the sound of the eighties in this album, with a hard influence of  the new wave genre, but having the music of the present, this is just an exquisite album. 

Also here is another interesting song for you and for free: West Coast Slide
You can buy it in here for just $5 Support the artist!

Pura vida, nos vemos. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario